Feedback

Hi Guys,

Windsurfing.TV is a new site and a work in progress, so I’d really appreciate any feedback (good and bad) or any suggestions on how you think the site could be improved. My plan is to concentrate on the ‘Original’ content and push that side of things.

The website will probably stay pretty basic. Maybe in the future, if  Windsurfing.TV starts generating some money or a very nice web designer will decide to get involved (and get paid in coaching haha) it might change. For now this is how it’s gonna look. Yes, I did it all myself, so be kind!!

I already have a list of features that is as long as Lampie’s arms, but i’m always keen to hear new ideas 🙂
I will do my best to produce what I feel the windsurfing scene is lacking. In my mind that’s  ‘A monthly video round up of the windsurfing world’!  …plus a few extra features.

I would like to include TIPS (coaching and equipment set up ), world wide SPOT GUIDE, TRAINING TIPS plus lots more IDIOT GUIDE TO … style stuff, road trips and obviously Training Diaries. Let’s see how much time I can put aside, as I really want to do some live stuff as well and of course – I want to go sailing! hahaha..

Anyway I’ll stop rambling now, you get the idea. Please drop us an email or better still just leave a comment below. That way everyone can get involved and bounce a few ideas around. That’s usually when the best ideas come up 🙂

Oh..  and the ‘Sailors’ and ‘Movie’ sections are being constantly updated, so if you see Sailors or Movies that are not on there, please let me know. Also if you’re a sailor and your best movies aren’t there, please send me the links. It’s kind of hard to keep track of everyone, which is why i’m trying to get you guys all in one place. I know there is quite a few missing, including some big names, but it’s a work in progress! Any help is welcome 🙂

Thanks for the support

Ben Proffitt

36 comments

• Hans Kienstra 1 year ago

Make a windsurfing.tv money button for support, next to the beer money, I will support both.

• Windsurfing.TV 1 year ago

Ok.. cheers Hans. But you don’t think people wanting to support the site would just put money into the Beer money? I mean, i don’t spend it all on Beer 🙂

• Windsurfing.TV 1 year ago

Just seen some beer money drop in Hans.. cheers. Thanks for the support 🙂

• Windsurfing.TV 1 year ago

Problem: The Scrolling videos on the front page are bouncing back!! Not sure whats going on.. trying to fix it 🙁

• Frederik 1 year ago

Nice going. I’ve bought you a few rounds. If only you add a functional Wind Money Button. I would go bankrupt.

• Windsurfing.TV 1 year ago

Nice one Frederik… i think if i add a wind money button i’d be a millionaire!! …or very drunk!! lol

• Windsurfing.TV 1 year ago

Hi penny, i wanted to have an RSX/olympic section but just run out of time. I’m missing a few like speed/slalom but i’m slowly ticking things off.. it’s just this month in Pozo is super hectic for me (a terrible time to launch an unfinished site but it’s also the best time for promo) but i promise i will get round to adding them soon. p.s Great to see Emma killing it (y) 2020 here she comes 🙂

• Thor B. S. Nørregaard 1 year ago

Cool page. Would be niced if you connect your youtube account with your Google Plus account so your Youtube feed automatically get to Google plus. Google plus have about 400+ mio active users and its the place where I+friends get windsurf, tech, food news. (don’t have twitter, facebook or Instagram anymore)

Se howto connect youtube to Google plus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf1TUz2hMeo

cheers
    Thor

• Samuli 1 year ago

Other ways on payment than PayPal would be welcome for beer money. I’ve had problems with Paypal account but would be glad to donate if other methods would be possible.

• Windsurfing.TV 1 year ago

Hi Samuli.. sounds good 🙂 what other ways are there? any suggestions?

• Paul 1 year ago

i would say IDEAL, very common payment method for online banking transfers right? at least in europe.

• Paul 1 year ago

Really like the site by the way! Easy to find everything. Specially like the spotguide section, would love to see more stuff there. 🙂

• Dan 1 year ago

Hi Ben,
    u great, just the rss feed section isn’t working, so I don’t get any notification about the new videos

• Windsurfing.TV 1 year ago

Cheers Dan.. ok.. i haven’t clue what i need to do but i’ll google it and sort it out 🙂

• Windsurfing.TV 1 year ago

ok.. let me know if that works!

• Dan 1 year ago

Yeah it started working great thanks

• Ian Clingan 12 months ago

Windsurfing TV is helping to get me through the summer! Just wondered How big your mate is riding the 116 Goya Quad in the edit…….
    I love my 104, at 90 kg……always wondered about the bigger size!

• Mas Jonker 12 months ago

A Ideal payment option for the beer money would be smart i think, the young generation uses that way more than paypall.

• David Lloyd-Hughes 11 months ago

Hi,
    Absolutely loving Windsurfing.tv, your enthusiasm is infectious and has inspired me to get my fat backside off the sofa and get back on the water after a nearly five year break!! Lookout for some big splashes off Llanddwyn Island!!!
    Keep up the good work!

• Windsurfing.TV 11 months ago

Haha.. Well it is the Best sport in the world so good to hear 🙂 and thanks

• Ben 9 months ago

Hi Ben great idea you had with windsurfing tv !!! I had so mnay good laugh watching your diaries !
    I’v a little problem Most of the times videos aren’t display on Wtv website. lack of update on my computer or internal to Wtv ? Keep up the good job.

• Windsurfing.TV 9 months ago

Thanks.. glad you like it. I have big plans but they take a while 🙂
      Mmmmmm… strange on the videos not displaying!
      Not had anyone else say anything so maybe it’s your end… but could be me!
      Maybe the website is slow… do you have fast internet?

• Ron 7 months ago

Hi Ben, absolutely love your work, especially the diaries! The ‘how-to’s’ even pushed me to my first forward attempt, so thanks.

I found a copy the PWA tour ’99 and a NP promo; Voyage of Keith Teboul and Josh Stone back in the day. Those movies me an absolute enthousiast and still going.
    Could it be a contribution to the ‘movie’ section? Perhaps via wetransfer?

Cheers Ron

• Windsurfing.TV 7 months ago

Nice Ron.. glad to hear it 🙂 Keep pushing
      ..and i totally agree with you about the old movies. What i need to do is write to the guys and ask permission. Or someone has to upload them on to Youtube and i can link to them!

• SIMOS NALBANDOGLOU 4 months ago

do you have an email to contact with you ?

• Jesper Jensen 3 weeks ago

Where did the “Pozo 50+ knots ” go ?

Cheers Jesper

• Windsurfing.TV 3 weeks ago

i put it back 🙂
      i didn’t like the speed of it… but i’ll leave it up

• Andreas 2 weeks ago

Hi windsurfing tv team. You are the best. every day I look if a new movie is loaded. It shows why we so love windsurfing and live. pure Joie de vivre. top makes it. Andreas

• Windsurfing.TV 2 weeks ago

Cheers Andreas… thanks… and glad your liking it.
      At the moment it’s a bit of a one man team haha… so quite a lot of work and probably explains why it’s not updated everyday but if it can start to bring some money in I’d like to extend the team. 🙂 So fingers crossed

• W.B. 2 weeks ago

Hi Ben. Bloody awesome job on the Pozo coverage! Loving it.
    Don’t know about anyone else, but I want a windsurfing.tv t-shirt!
    Take my money!

• Windsurfing.TV 2 weeks ago

hahaha.. glad you are liking it mate. The T-shirt.. hmmmm… not sure what i’m doing yet… limited edition only at the moment 🙂

• Lucas 5 days ago

I would take it in Gold, Red, Black, Green
    … and a flag for my mast in my backyard!!!
    Greetz Lucas