Ep 1 of the 2017 Pozo Training Diaries is OUT!
…and you have to WATCH it until the END! …Trust me… Antoine Albert in a super spin! haha
After a few injuries i’m a bit late to Pozo this year But i finally made it and here is the update after 3 days!
In Episode 1
– Update from the guys that came out here a few weeks ago
– 48 man fleet in pozo this year
– 30 juniors already entered
– Robby Swift spanks himself on the first run… but then turns it around!
– Ricardo Campello try’s to break himself with some hell crashes… but as usual lands the Jump of the day!
– Jaeger Stone goes double crazy and does the worlds lowest back loop 🙂
– Marc pare is on form as usual
– Julien Salmon nails his first goiter
– Adam lewis looks like he’s got over his injury and started back on the double trail
– Marino Gil looking solid on his 360’s and starting to go pretty high.
– and Moritz Mauch continues his wave shedding but not a jump in sight! …will he leave the water this year.. the beat are on!! 🙂
If you want to be a LEGEND and support Windsurfing.TV go to: http://windsurfing.tv/beer-money/